Pain in both wrists and left arm when flexing/contracting

Patient

Q: Three days ago I fell off of my snowboard and landed awkwardly on my left arm. There was immediate pain in the elbow and bicep area after the fall and I was (still am) unable to straighten/bend the arm fully without pain (there is little swelling). However, the day afterwards pain started developing in my wrist as well (pain upon pressure applied). On that same day I then fell backwards on my right wrist (palm first, arm extended) while stationary, once again with immediate pain and swelling. I am able to rotate both forearms with limited pain but pressure to my right wrist (onto the site of swelling which is near the hand on the radius) hurts. Should I go to hospital/see a doctor?

Symptoms:  Pain when squeezed on right wrist. Pain on straightening/bending of left arm then after straightening/bending an aching/numb sensation is felt down the arm for a few seconds. Pain when force applied to left wrist.
Doctor