Pain in cervix and light red spotting

Patient : Hi! I am in panic!! I am 20 years old girl who really don't want to be pregnant!! My period was expected 1-2 days ago and today I touched my cervix and I felt pain and there was blood on my finger and a few minutes later I found a few light red spotting. Do you know what it can be? I'm really worried! Please help.
Symptoms:  Pain in lower abdomen
Doctor :   Hello, If your periods are due and you have seen blood at cervix on digital examination then it is likely that your me nses is going to start in a day or so. If your concern is pregnancy then you may undertake a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy , ideally on the 7th day post missed period for better sensitivity. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards