Pain in cervix and light red spotting

Patient

Q: Hi!
I am in panic!!
I am 20 years old girl who really don't want to be pregnant!! My period was expected 1-2 days ago and today I touched my cervix and I felt pain and there was blood on my finger and a few minutes later I found a few light red spotting. Do you know what it can be? I'm really worried!
Please help.

Symptoms:  Pain in lower abdomen
Doctor

If your periods are due and you have seen blood at cervix on digital examination then it is likely that your menses is going to start in a day or so. If your concern is pregnancy then you may undertake a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy , ideally on the 7th day post missed period for better sensitivity.
I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health,
regards