Pain in Clitoris: I am studying abroad in Japan

Patient

Q: I am having some serious trouble with my vagina. Right now my clitoris hurts a little bit, but not nearly as much as last night. I couldn't move too much without it hurting. I noticed the pain after my shower yesterday, and I went to touch myself, which is when I realized something was not right. However, when I woke up this morning I was able to walk all the way to school (a thirty minute walk), and make it through the rest of the day with only a little pain when it did arise (which wasn't often). I also have some yellowish-greenish (more on the yellow side) discharge. I have a variety of things that could be affecting it. One, I had sex for the first time this September and the last time I had sex was September 17th, so I am worried that I may have contracted an STD, such as Chlamydia, since it doesn't have symptoms sometimes, or they take a while to appear. Which, my sexual partner has a doctors appointment for December 5th to be checked for any STD's because he wants to ease my worries (something we should have taken care of beforehand). Two, during this time I also took at least three Day-After Pills due to paranoia (each after separate occasions of intercourse), which has really messed up my period. Three, I am in Japan studying abroad. I have a completely different diet, and to tell the truth, I have been eating a lot of sweets. Four, I do masturbate on occasion, and my fingernails are a bit longer than I would like right now, so I am worried that I may have cut myself. I'm not sure what to do. I am worried that I have an STD, despite the fact that my one and only partner had protected sex with another person only once, and that was over a year ago (you can never be too sure, right). I don't know what to do. The pain seems to be decreasing as time goes on, but I still worry. Maybe I have a yeast infection, though I have no pain during urination. Do you have any concerns or possible causes?

Symptoms:  Clitoris pain, yellowish-greenish discharge (more yellowish)
Doctor