Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Pain in feet and ankles, burning sensation

Pain in feet and ankles, burning sensation

Patient: Burning sensation on bottom of my feet, sore toes and ankles

Symptoms: Joint pain in feet and ankle’s, bottom of feet sore and burning sensation

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.It seems you have developed diabetic neuropathy as a complication of diabetes.I advise yo u to get a Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) testing for the confirmation.The most important treatment strategy is well controlled of your diabetes.Once your diagnosis is confirmed by NCV, you will be prescribed by your doctor a combination of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamine. This combination will help you a lot.I hope it helps.If you have any further query, please ask me.Stay Healthy.