Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Pain in hip joint and thigh due to exercise

Pain in hip joint and thigh due to exercise

Patient: Sir/mam i am 17 year girl . few months i started exercises to reduce arm fat but it causes a pain in my back it was so much horrible the doctor prescribed me some heavy medicines but they didnt go well then by consulting other doctor i got to know that i was on high dose the he suggest some light medicine. i take those and start jogging for exercise but i think i did spot jogging for a long stretch and now i horrible pain is in my thighs and i think in hip joint its so horrible i dnt wanna go to any doctor for this . its paining too much . i dnt knw i checked online i am not saying but some kind of fracture couldbe but i dnt wanna go hospital please suggest something cause i have my studies to i dnt wanna make my parent worried

Symptoms: Pains in hip joint cant walk properly

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are l ikely to be having muscular pain due to fatigue from exercise. Its treatment is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief.Icing can be of help.Vitamin B and C is helpful . It is unlikely to be a fracture as exercise usually does not cause fracture, but you can get its x-ray to confirm.Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.