Pain in hip joint and thigh due to exercise

Q: Sir/mam i am 17 year girl . few months i started exercises to reduce arm fat but it causes a pain in my back it was so much horrible the doctor prescribed me some heavy medicines but they didnt go well then by consulting other doctor i got to know that i was on high dose the he suggest some light medicine. i take those and start jogging for exercise but i think i did spot jogging for a long stretch and now i horrible pain is in my thighs and i think in hip joint its so horrible i dnt wanna go to any doctor for this . its paining too much . i dnt knw i checked online i am not saying but some kind of fracture couldbe but i dnt wanna go hospital please suggest something cause i have my studies to i dnt wanna make my parent worried

Symptoms:  Pains in hip joint cant walk properly

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are likely to be having muscular pain due to fatigue from exercise. Its treatment is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief.Icing can be of help.
Vitamin B and C is helpful . It is unlikely to be a fracture as exercise usually does not cause fracture, but you can get its x-ray to confirm.

Hope your query get answered.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.