Pain in Joint Maybe? Not sure exactly what it is or what its called..

Q: I have been recently having paints inside where my hip and leg join? Im currently on a cheer team and im the one whos up in the air. Im usually very flexible and the past practices,i can barely pull a scorpian without it hurting! A scorpian is where you reach behind you and pull your leg up behind your head. Im concerned cause usually im always flexible and it never used to hurt me. Its really frustrating that it is holding me back. It popped once in practice and kind of made it feel better, but at the end of practice it just felt even worse..i have no idea what it could be!!