Pain in left shoulder and back and underleft breast due

Patient : Pain in left shoulder and back and underleft breast due to moving heavy furniture up steps. I also suffer from anxiety and depression. Please help
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood that you had moved the furniture and that caused pain in the left shoulder, back and undernea th the breast. You also suffer from anxiety and depression, which may not be related to the p[resent problems. With the history you have provided, the problem is certainly due to sprained muscles. I would advise you in such a case the following: - Take rest, this is very important. -Take good anti-inflammatory like Ibuprofen in full dosages and continue till you are absolutely OK. - Local rubefacient liniment which gives warmth and soothing effect. Hope this helps you.