Pain in left side of my neck all the way down to left hip.

Patient : Hi, 3 days ago i woke up with sharp pains in the left side of my neck, now this as turned into a very stiff ache in the left side of my neck but within the 3 days since this ache started the pain/ache/stiffness as started to radiate all down the left side of my body all the way to my hip, the pain, also the tight feeling as travelled all across my chest, with occasional passing dull chest pains to the left side of the chest. It almost feels paralyzed to the left side of the body, my side feels so tight and aches. Any help is much appreciated, Thanks!
Symptoms:  passing chest pain,
occasional muscle spasms,
numb/aching/stiff left side of body traveling from neck to the hip including the chest and the upper