Pain in lower back during intercourse

Patient : Sometimes during intercourse I get a shooting pain in the lower part of my back on the right (just above the hip, in the kidney area). Its not massively painful, more discomfort, and does not occur every time or in all position. Mostly when my right leg is pulled in towards my stomach. Is this something I should be concerned about and would it impact fertility?
Symptoms:  Occasional pain in lower right back
Doctor :   The sex may be one of the aspects but your low back pain may be related to slippied disc or muscle / tendon sprain / str ain. Needs proper evaluation by your family doctor or the orthopaedician.