Pain in Lower Right Side and Back. Ongoing for Six weeks. Symptoms Change. Been to ER twice.

Q: We went to eat at pizza hut on December 17 which is not a common place to eat for us. On the way home I felt terrible. My heart was racing and I was very short of breath. When we got home I used my inhaler which made my heart race more. I was nervous about these symptoms so we went to the Emergency Room. I had an EKG and chest xray done. I also had a blood test to check for blood clots. Everything came back negative. I was shaking and cold while we were there. The ER doctor diagnosed it as palpitations and let me go. That night I came home and was nauseated. My stomach hurt and I had diarrhea. I took a pepto bismol and tried to sleep. I had abdominal pain for days mostly waking me up at night. Sometimes pretty severe. It was similar pain to the pain that you have when you have food poisoning. almost like your intestines are twisting. I had lightheadedness come and go along with leg numbness. Sometimes I would get so lightheaded that I would not be able to make it through a store. We had to leave church half way through the service because I was so hot and woozy. I did not feel well for weeks. On December 24 I went to a local Urgent Care Facility. They found trace amounts of blood in my urine and sent me to the ER. Urine culture came back negative for infection. Blood tests came back fine nothing wrong with my kidneys liver etc. The ER doctor said that there was a serious stomach virus going around and decided that was probably what I had. I still had the shakes cold chills abdominal pain leg numbness tingling and lightheadedness. I Have had multiple tests for pregnancy all negative. Afraid of the very slight possibility that it could be ectopic pregnancy. I was not feeling great through Christmas and New Years Eve. Not every day was terrible a few days I felt fine all day and all night. But when I didnt feel well it was mainly at night. It would wake me up. My stomach would hurt terribly and my leg would be tingly or numb. Sometimes my feet cramped up. I was also weak. I was truly worried about what could be wrong. This whole time I was eating a very bland diet mostly the BRAT diet. No alcohol. Just some ginger ale or pedialyte or water to drink. I had trouble making it through a whole day at work. I was in pain and I had such lightheadedness. Was a bit constipated which I attribute to eating mostly carbs for weeks. I went to the PCP in early January. When she examined my stomach no part in particular hurt but the right side was more tender than the left. An hour or so after I left my pain all concentrated on the right side mainly the lower right side above my hip bone. She prescribed me a Proton Pump Inhibitor. She said that I might have an ulcer. She also prescribed Vitamin D. She ordered a wide range of blood tests. Everything came back fine but I had low levels of vitamin D and slight amounts of H. Pylori. My b12 levels was high and my liver enzymes were slightly elevated. Normal range is up to a 31 mine were a 41. So she wanted an expanded Liver Panel. I asked for an ultrasound. The Liver Panel came back fine no gall stones on the ultrasound but they found that I had a small benign hemangeoma on my liver. I read that these do not cause pain are not dangerous etc. My PCP did not seem at all concerned about the fact that I have been sick for about 6 weeks. My pain was still on my right side now both in the front and back. It was a dull pain constant and felt like someone had their fist pushed into my side. Ibuprofen helped some. I was still getting some numbness in my legs. She referred me to a GI doctor. I went to see him and he wanted to order every possible test. By the time I got to him it had been almost a month since the initial symptoms. The day of my appointment I had very few symptoms. He ordered a blood test for celiac disease and thyroid function. Both came back negative. He also ordered a HIDA scan and an endoscope. Have not done these yet. My insurance only covers partial payment of these so I am hesitant to do them. He said that if I have an ulcer it will take about two months to heal so I should keep taking the medication. Last week I felt pretty good. I have been able to eat more foods without much problem. I only had occasional pain. I am able to sleep through the night. And I rarely get lightheaded. For the last few days I have not felt very good again but nothing like it was in the beginning. Now I have pain in my right side mostly in my back and side. Its still just a dull ongoing pain. I am getting some chills I am very sensitive to cold temperatures. My hands occasionally shake a little and my teeth chatter when I am cold. I get slight nausea from time to time. As for the lightheadedness. I have been tested multiple times for blood sugar problems these always come back negative. For the last week I have been taking a probiotic an Omega 3 6 9 pill Papaya Enzymes Multi vitamin Vitamin D and the Proton Pump Inhibitor. What do you think I had and have. Kidney problem. Gallbladder attack. Appendix attack. A stomach or intestinal virus. All blood tests indicated that I never had an infection. I did not have a urinary tract infection. I never had a fever the entire time I was sick. Is there any tie between gallbladder or digestive problems and lightheadedness. Could be colitis. I would really prefer to heal whatever I have naturally rather than have any surgery or lots of tests and scans etc. I have read that elevated liver enzymes and high B12 levels can be caused by liver or gallbladder or bile duct problems.