Pain in mouth and throat

Q: Hello.
I have since monday had pain in my mouth. It started out just being small and since im 18 years old i just thought it would be my wisdom teeth, because its in the back of my mouth at the buttom where my gum hurts a lot. But now its wednesday and the pain is getting much worse. Now i also have a very sore throat, and i find it hard to swallow and open my mouth like i usually can. I can feel the pain all the way from inside my mouth at my wisdom teeth and then on the outside of my skin (if i feel under my jaw)
Is there anyway i can fix this?

Symptoms:  Sore throat, pain in gum

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

It looks from your elucidate history that the infection started in the gum near the last molar. This might have spread and caught by the tonsil causing tonsillitis or peri-tonsillitis and also spread to the lymph nodes draining this area under the skin.
This is the reason you have got difficulty in opening the mouth, painful swallowing and the feeling of the pain from wisdom tooth to the outside of the skin.
How to fix this:
You have to consult a Doctor in ER or if possible an ENT Surgeon or an Oral Surgeon. Get an appropriate clinical diagnosis based on the physical findings, get investigated and get a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medicines.
Have a regular followup and be ready if a small surgical intervention be needed to drain the abscess if it occurs.

I hope this answers your query and you get a proper guideline about how to fix this problem.
Wishing all the best