Pain in my knee area after crash

Patient

Q: Hello,
I crashed into a tree a week ago and went to the hospital the next day.
My knee was in pain and I barely could stand on it.They X rayed it and there was nothing abnormal.The doctor said I should wait a week and if not better come again and I'll go for a MRI.Now that a week has passed I can walk normally with a little limping and I dont suffer any pain.But I still cant bend my knee more than 90 degrees and its hard to straighten it.There are no signs of bruses or swelling and the knee looks perfectly fine.Should I rest a few days and se if better?
What could be the problem?Thank you

Symptoms:  Pain in my knee area when bending,not sore on touch,can't bend it more than 90 degrees,sore when straighting the leg
Doctor