Pain in my right shoulder and spondylitis

Patient

Q: I have been recently diagnosed with Spondylitis on my right shoulder and prescribed to take the following medicines. 1. Pregabalin 75 mg capsule for 2 times daily for 1 month. And the following for 2 times daily for 10 days. 2. Aprison 50 mg. 3. Pantoprazole Inn 40 mg. 4. Mecobalamin for 500 mg. Are these medicines suitable for me to take? Please advice. Thanks.

Doctor

A:   The dose prescribed by your doctor is as per the recommended dosage for the patients with diabetes. However you may avoid taking Apriso and Pantoprazole at the same time because of inadequate absorption of Apriso in the environment of reduced ph.