Pain in my testicles and penis

Q: I had unprotected sex about 1.5 months ago . She said had no stds. We only had sex for about 1 minute. 2 weeks ago I woke up and I masturbated after I was done I started feeling a slight discomfort in my penis. That day I got a mild fever . I was thinking it was chlamydia . I got scared and started taking amoxicillin I found that belonged to my wife when she went to the dentist. I took them for about 3 days then stopped. The pain in my penis went away but then my testicles started aching . I got scared again and went to the dr. For std sceening. It came back neg. For chlamydia syphilis gonohrea and hiv/aids. Dr prescribed me doxyciclyde. I don't think it's working the pain doesn't go away. What else can it be

Symptoms:  Pain in my testicles . Burning sensation in the base of the head of my penis .