Pain in penis, frequent urination

Patient

Q: Hello. I am a 34 year old male. my question... about ten days ago I noticed that I was urinating a lot. I started having slight pains in my left side and back. nothing major but noticeable. I started to keep track of how much I urinated and counted 28 times in a 14 hour span. followed by lots of dribbling after I went. the stream seemed normal, there was no blood, cloudiness or pain. I did notice that I tended to have to 'bear down' to get it out at a good strong stream. In later days, the pain in back went away but became a more intense pain in my side. Then pain in my left testicle, the next day. it seems to evolve into something different everyday... for the last 3 or 4 days I have had pain in the tip of my penis and my uretha appears to be a bit swollen. I feel like I constantly have to go, as well and that my bladder may not truly empty. the pain in stomach and testicle are almost gone or real light, but the pain in tip of penis is still there. it feels like a slight burning or maybe being poked with a pin. (although, no pain when I urinate). today, I have slight tingling sensation in entire crotch area. the urination has died down though.
I would have gone to my doctor about this 9 days ago... but have no health insurance. I have been unemployed for the last 20 months and the unemployment checks stopped 2 weeks ago. I had an old bottle of amoxicillin in medicine cabinet and have been taking those for last few days. I thank you for answering in advance.

Doctor