Pain in right area of pelvic and bloated after monthly

Patient : Pain in right area of pelvic and bloated after monthly period. I have observed that this symptom has been on and off for 4 years now.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Pain in right iliac fossa after menstrual cycle can be seen due to causes like pelvic infection, endometriosis, adnexal masses etc because of hormonal fluctuations and increased blood supply to the pelvic organs during and just after menstrual period. Clinical examination and ultrasound helps in finding out the possible cause of the problem and treatment can be taken accordingly. As you are having the problem since four years, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated. Take care.