Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Pain in right breast more like the left side

Pain in right breast more like the left side

Patient: Pain in right breast . more like the left side of it towards middle , but on the inside. It popped when I coughed today. I have like a empty feeling in my chest and have for sometime. Please help me. If I live til tomorrow, I’ll go to the hospital. Maybe I broke a bone? I have medical problems but, this one I think is going to kill me at 27

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Breaking a bone due to coughing means extreme weakness of the bones due to a deficiency of the calcium in the body. It is definitely not normal and is also not very likely.I recommend that you get an examination done to confirm it. Also, you could be having a simple muscle injury. Hope this helps you.All the best.