Pain in right breast more like the left side

Patient : Pain in right breast . more like the left side of it towards middle , but on the inside. It popped when I coughed today. I have like a empty feeling in my chest and have for sometime. Please help me. If I live til tomorrow, I'll go to the hospital. Maybe I broke a bone? I have medical problems but, this one I think is going to kill me at 27
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Breaking a bone due to coughing means extreme weakness of the bones due to a deficiency of the calcium in the body. It is definitely not normal and is also not very likely. I recommend that you get an examination done to confirm it. Also, you could be having a simple muscle injury. Hope this helps you. All the best.