Pain in Right knee, pain in right hip, inabilty to

Patient

Q: Hello doctor,
I have an issue in my right knee. I am a 20 year old. Last year in July I just woke up one day and I couldn't bend my right knee and had a terribLe pain in it. The pain remained like that but used to get reduced after having painkillers. My orthopedic told me that its nothing and that I should keep taking the painkillers. Anyways after a month I travelled and one day when I was just standing out my right knee just kind of you know blocked I was in terrible terrible agonizing pain and I had literally drag myself to my home which was just like at arms length away. I couldn't bend my knee and the pain was very intense as compared to the previous attack. After that I consulted a doctor there who gave me two painkiller injections but even then the pain was still there. And then the day I was returning, one hour before the flight I had that attack again and this time I just couldnt walk. I came on crutches and ever since my leg's condition had worsened. I have visited almost 15 orthopaedics, got numerous MRIs, xrays done. I had an arthroscopy performed, a doctor manipulated my knee under anesthesia but nothing worked. The doctors have given me any diagnosis yet. My leg has turned liek laterally and it's like my right foot faces backward when I stand. My right hip also has pain but my CT scans and MRI of the hip reveal nothing. Even my spine MRI is perfectly fine. I can't come to America as I can't afford it. I love your show, I am a great admirer of it. Please help me out. I am in desperate need of an answer at least so that I know where I fall and start my education which is on hold due to this. Please help me.

Symptoms:  Pain in right knee, unable to bend the irght knee, pain in rihht hip, righht leg has turned laterally, unable to walk.
Doctor