Pain in Right Testical

Patient : I have a bit of a cold and when I was taking may pants of today after I go home I saw that everytime I touched my right testicle it hurts.
Symptoms:  Right Testicle Pain
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Experiencing a sudden pain, on one of the testicles, points towards a torsion of the test es, which is an emergency. The other cause could be epididymitis, an inflammation.Keeping torsion in mind, which is an emergency as it may cut off the blood supply to entire testes and beyond, suggest you to immediately see a doctor for an examination. Do not wait for long, if it turns out to be a torsion, surgery is the treatment if it an inflammation, one may need anti-inflammatory medicines and pain killers with an antibiotic cover if necessary. Hope this helped Regards