Pain in right upper jaw

Patient : Pain in upper jaw and lower temple around the ears,joint where the jaw connects to the skull.Aggravates when exposed to cold weather.
Symptoms:  Pain in upper jaw/joint and ears also
Doctor :   You are complaining of pain around tempo-mandibular joint which aggravates due to cold weather. It could be due to ear o r nose infections. Any discharge in ear or nose, associated with pain or irritation should be checked. It can be seen due to pressure alteration around ear drum due to cold weather. It is also seen in dental problems. Consult a ENT surgeon for further management and treatment.