Pain in Stomach & vomiting

Q: For some reason i have been having weird cravings , and a lot of headaches. I have been getting sick a little these past couple of days. and now it hurts when i lay on my stomach. And no i can not be pregnant because i am having a little cramps which lets me know that my period is coming. but they have not been that bad lately. please help! i do not wanna go to the hospital and get billed if there is nothing serious wrong with me. I am a 18 Female.

Symptoms:  Bloating cramping vomit headaches and now it is starting to hurt when i lay on my stomach