Pain in testes,lower back and stomache

Patient : Male age 25 blood group ab+ve 183 cm tall 84 kg weight Having a pain in lower abdomen ,testes,and lower back for past 3 or 4 years now and then. Pain means kind of dull or numbness and tightness ... back becomes too tight and testes ll harder if touched with hand.. When this pain comes ? 1.when i am sexually arosed too much and erection for long time and didn't masturbate . 2.when i am not masturbating for some days , it ll come even without a sexual arousal . The strange thing is , the pain ll go off within 30 mins ,if masturbated immediately . if i didn't masturbated the pain ll stay for the night and after a night sleep there ll be no pain in the morning next day but the pain ll come again after the evening note : my posture is bad lifestyle most of the time sitting and i began masturbating from age of 14 and i regularly masturbate once a day from the age of 14
Symptoms:  kind of dull pain(like tightness) in lower back , lower abdomen and in testes .