Pain in testes,lower back and stomache

Patient

Q:
Male
age 25
blood group ab+ve
183 cm tall
84 kg weight

Having a pain in lower abdomen ,testes,and lower back for past 3 or 4 years now and then.

Pain means kind of dull or numbness and tightness ... back becomes too tight and testes ll harder if touched with hand..

When this pain comes ?

1.when i am sexually arosed too much and erection for long time and didn't masturbate .

2.when i am not masturbating for some days , it ll come even without a sexual arousal .
The strange thing is , the pain ll go off within 30 mins ,if masturbated immediately .
if i didn't masturbated the pain ll stay for the night and after a night sleep there ll be no pain in
the morning next day but the pain ll come again after the evening

note :

my posture is bad
lifestyle most of the time sitting
and i began masturbating from age of 14 and i regularly masturbate once a day from the age of 14

Symptoms:  kind of dull pain(like tightness) in lower back , lower abdomen and in testes .
Doctor