Pain in testes when urinating

Patient

Q: Hi, I have an issue I have been having alot of sex for the past 5 days and what is happening is that there is a Sharp pain in my balls. It happened just twice I was just standing there then it came and subsided. U know whenevr you ejaculAte there are certAin muscles involved when I pee soon after having sex the pain seem to be in those muscle areas. This is not the first time after having alot of sex that this sensation after peeing has occured. Is there a problem?

Symptoms:  Pain when urinating after sex
Pain in testes occured twice randomnly, it is not persistent
Doctor