Pain in the abdomen area

Q: I am 57 years old. I have been having severe pain on my right side just below my rib cage. It feels hot (burning) and the skin is very sesitive and kinda numb like. The pain inside is like electric shocks. When I eat, it hurts worse. It feels like when my stomache expands it puts pressure on it, so I am having to eat very small meals. I have had an endoscopy that came back fine. My Dr. said it sounded like shingles, but I have no rash. It has been like this for a couple of months now and I need relief. I have Rhumatoid Arthritis and severe Osteo arthritis. I have had 5 hip replacements. I am on Gabapentin for nerve damage from all the surgeries on my hip. I am also on 5 mg. of Prednisone a day. I also take blood pressure medicine. Micardis.
I would be deeply grateful for any information you can give me.
Sherry Brownlee