Pain in the Butt - literately

Patient

Q: My mom recently had spinal fusion on her L4 L5 and also support to the L2 L3 cause of her spinal steno sis.its been 7 months from her surgery and she has been experiencing pain in both of her buttocks.. the MRI after her surgery came back as excellent.. her surgeon diagnosed it as muscle spasms. he suggested her to go and do therapy, which she is doing 2x's a week. she is also having stomach pain from these muscle spasms. her medications are , meloxicam 1x a day, 75mg Lyrica, tramadol..
can u please tell me, when and if these muscle spasms are ever gonna disappear, she cries at nite from the pain and cant sleep all night thru..

Doctor