Pain in the fibular head area

Patient

Q: Hello everyone. I woke up with a sharp pain in the right side of the right knee a week ago and it hurts especially when I bend my leg up so I can`t run like this. The pain is somewhere between the fibular head and the tibia. It also hurts in the fibular head when I touch my biceps femoris firmly benhind the knee. What type of problem can this be? Thank you and I`m sorry if I made any mistakes writting because English is not my first language.

Symptoms:  Pain in the side of the knee, next to the fibular head when I bend leg up and touch the biceps femoris.
Doctor