Pain in the left testicle and the pain radiates to abdomen

Patient : Hi Doctor, i have a pain in the left testicle and the pain radiates to abdomen and to the inner thigh region and backpain
Symptoms:  Pain in the left testicle and the pain radiates to abdomen and to the inner thigh region and backpain
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. It seems you are suffering from Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) secondary to stone/stones in ureter. Mostly recurrent burning urination, pain abdomen and back whooch radiates to testicles is due to Ureteric stones. In most of the cases, ureteric stone can precipitate Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Diabetes should also be ruled out in case of UTI. So, you should get an Ultrasound Abdomen and Urine culture. If any stone is found you would be treated based on size, site of stone. Also important here is to get a Fasting Blood Sugar tested to rule out diabetes that can cause UTI. If Urine infection is found you would be given antibiotics based on culture report. You should not ignore this, go to ER now and share my opinion with your doctor. Stay Healthy