Pain in the upper left arm with previous history of cervical spine problems

Patient : I fell 30' from a tree climber while deer hunging back on November 19, 2011. When I fell I fractured L2, L3, and L4, I am being treated for the fractures in my back, but I have not received treatment on my neck yet, but my problem right now is I had surgery to repair some buldging dics in my neck back in 2009. They were able to repair 2 of the 5. Since the fall I have no use of my left arm, and will not be able to have an MRI until Jan 24th and will not see the doctor until the next day 25th, because they will have to have to put me out. I have been having pain in my upper arm and have been taking ibuprofen and Lyrica, sometimes it helps and other times it does not touch the pain. I know I have some nerve damage but I need some kind of releif until I can go to the doctor on the 25th when they have the results of the MRI. Please help me with this pain!
Doctor :   According to your description you have several cervical and lumbar levels affected and producing neurological symptoms t hat represent nerve damage that manifest as pain. I suggest that you contact your physician and let him know about the severe pain situation and see in the mean time he could prescribe you another kind of medication that help you to endure until you have your upcoming consultation to decide according to the MRI findings the best treatment option for your case.