Pain in upper abdomen bumps on tongue swollen palette

Patient

Q: I am dizzy, I have a headache, I have pain in my upper quadrant abdomen (both left and right), The back of my tongue has fairly big bumps on it, my upper back palette is swollen, and i've been kind of sad lately over really silly things. What is wrong with me?

Symptoms:  I am dizzy, I have a headache, I have pain in my upper quadrant abdomen (both left and right), The back of my tongue has fairly big bumps on it, my upper back palette is swollen, and i've been kind of sad lately over really silly things.
Doctor

A:   The various symptoms you were complaining could not mostly be pertaining to a single disease. Bumps on tongue and swollen palate could be due to mouth infection or allergies or improper hygiene. Pain in upper abdomen must be evaluated using an ultra sonographic study. Headache, dizziness could be relevant to abdominal pain. Consult a physician, as it requires examination in person and followed by detailed investigation of symptoms for appropriate treatment.