Pain in urethra, possible uti

Patient

Q: I have a stinging in my urethra, I have an urge to urinate constantly, I had unprotected sex about 2 and a half months ago but was tested for stds a few days after the unprotected sex. I was taking antibiotics for a month and a half for a possible prostate infection. they worked a little bit to stop the dripple after i pee but not much. i have stopped the antibiotics about a week ago. what could this stinging, constant urge to pee. i do get dripple after i pee as well

Symptoms:  Stinging in urethra, dribble after urinating, urge to urinate often, smelly urine
Doctor