Pain on left artery pulse point

Patient

Q: Hello Doc,
My name is Anu Joseph and I'm 23 yrs old. I feel myself physically fit almost all the time. I'm getting a minute pain on my left hand pulse point , its similar to the needle being injected, and i have the same pain on the left hand joint and shoulder joint. It stays for long sometimes and eventually goes away. sometimes it goes soon but sometime it stays for long time.

I'm physically fit and 170cm tall and 65 kg weight. I work with computers and type much. I do walking everyday.. Expecting your replay

Anu Joseph

Doctor