Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Pain on left wrist Bone bothering me if I

Pain on left wrist Bone bothering me if I

Patient: Pain on left wrist. . Bone bothering me.. if I move it around you can hear popping noises

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a soft tissue injury. This might have happened due to a fall or ex cessive use or in sleep. The best thing to help you is to start RICE on the joint.RICE stands for Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. This will help you to reduce the swelling and pain.Rest the wrist, do not exert and lift weights or such activityIce the wrist for 15 mins at a time every hourCompress the wrist using a wrist sleeve or a crepe bandageElevate the wrist to allow blood flow back to the heartHope this helps you.