Pain on my left side

Patient : What could be my problem ? Dull ache/pain that starts in my back below my shoulder blade. Works its way up to the left side of my back to my shoulder down to my thumb. This has been going on for a week now. As of yesterday I am also feeling the ache on the left side of my face to my eye and my ears too.
Symptoms:  Dull ache/pain that starts in my back below my shoulder blade. Works its way up to the left side of my back to my shoulder down to my thumb. This has been going on for a week now. As of yesterday I am also feeling the ache on the left side of my face to my eye and my ears too.