Ask The Doctor > Pending > Pain on the left hand side of the chest for more than six years .

Pain on the left hand side of the chest for more than six years .

Patient: Dear Doctor , I need help from you , my problem is when ever i ejaculate after some hours or days i will feel a pain from the left side of my chest near my breast and some cough, but cough will disappear later . It sounds like something that burns and sometime as if something is biting me inside. I have been living with this issue for more than 6 years now and it use to come and disappear at times , but it continues to pain . It hurts more during Cold time and it seems it more from one place to another near the breast . What i realize is ,it seem that if i am chewing something i feel as if there are lines of spaces from my head . I have been to many doctors but them suggested me to do x-ray from the chest and all of the result show nothing . Would please help to suggest any advance test to detect this issue , because this weakening my system everyday and what kind of doctor should i see ?

Doctor: