Pain on tip of penis

Patient: Hi. I have been having a problem with my penis for over a year. On the tip of my penis there are really small raised bumps that give a raw pain feeling when touched. It can only really be seen when I’m erect and that’s when it bothers me the most. It started after masterbating one time. For a week the pain was sharp and would hurt to touch at any time. Then it got better so i hadn’t gone to a doctor until recently. The doctor didn’t think it was much of any thing and prescribed me hydrocortisone. At the end he asked me of it was something I could live with which makes me believe that he doesn’t think his prescription would do anything. This really concerns me just because I can’t touch it with out it bothering me. I am not sexually active so STDs were ruled out. Thanks

Symptoms: Pain on tip of penis. Always when I’m erect some of the time when flacid. The pain is a raw feeling

Doctor: