Pain towards the end of when I'm urinating Lower

Patient : Pain towards the end of when I'm urinating . Lower stomach pain. Always feel the need to urinate. I've had an uti before and this feels much worse.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your query. The pain at the end of the urination is suggestive of cys titis. This occurs due to the inflammation of the urinary bladder and also gives to all the other symptoms you have. I would suggest you the following: - Send the sample of the urine for culture, sensitivity, routine and microscopy examination before the start of antibiotics. - Blood tests including the urea, creatinine, sugar and others. - Ultrasonography of the abdomen particularly for genito-urinary system. A long course of antibiotic ans supportive medicines as may be prescribed by your Doctor. If there is no complete relief, further tests of IVP, cystourethroscopy to be done. I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis and treatment