Pain urinating

Q: Hi

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read.

About 3 weeks ago I started having pain at the end of urinating. The Dr gave me antibiotics for a suspected UTI. Although symptoms improved, the pain did not go away and the Urinary Sample the cultured came back resulting in no infection.

I treated myself for Thrush by taking the tablet from the Pharmacy and using the thrush cream. Again symptoms improved but did not go away.

I have been through an enormous amount of stress recently and this pain began 2 weeks before an operation I was due to have to remove a cyst off my ovary (on the day of the op it was deemed unnecessary) but my stress levels had been raised massively prior to this. I also had to have a smear test which came back clear, but I was all worried about the actual test too as it always hurts me. (The pain started approx 3 days before the test).

I also had a miscarriage in September and have had a lot of bleeding and hormonal issues since then.

Is it possible it is caused by anxiety? Also, when I religiously put the cream on for thrush, symptoms improved (I treated it for a week) but after 2 days without, this morning it is more painful again.

Please can you advise? There is no blood in my urine and the pain is at the end of urination - with some discomfort urinating after my first pee of the day. (Bizarrely this is eased by orgasm)

The pain is at the tip where the urine comes out, nowhere else