Pain when I urinate. Stinks. Rey bad

Patient : Why would your urine stink. Pain also with this. I do have an inter stem in my back for my bladder
Symptoms:  Pain when urinating
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Painful urination and bad urine odo ur are suggestive of a urinary tract infection/ cystitis. You need to get a urine routine done, which can show evidences of microscopic bacteria, in case there is an infection. A urine culture will also help in finding out the exact organism and the antibiotics it is sensitive to. A good choice antibiotic for such UTIs would be Tab. Doxycycline 100 mg to be taken twice daily for 7-10 days or Tab. Norfloxacin 400 mg twice daily for 7-10 days. But it is better to wait for the culture reports, before starting any arbitrary treatment. If there is a lot of pain while passing urine, Tab. Urispas can be taken up to three times daily to reduce the pain. Kindly get the tests done and start the treatment. Hope this was helpful. Regards.