Pain when peeing and painful Urethra opening

Patient

Q: About a month ago, it started to hurt when I peed, but it went away after about a week. Then when I woke up this morning, the urethra opening/clitoris (I couldn't really tell, it just hurt) was in a lot of sharp pain and hurt 3x as much when I went to the bathroom. It's been a little smelly down there for about a week or so and I have noticed a more cloudy discharge from my vagina every now and then. My clitoris has been very sensitive when pressure is applied sending a sharp pain and I have also been peeing more frequently. I have had ural infections in the past, but I have more symptoms this time. I was just wondering what it is and how can I help stop and prevent it?
Thank you

Symptoms:  Sharp pain, cloudy discharge, off smell, pain when peeing, sensitivity
Doctor