Pain while having sex

Patient : Why does it hurt when i have sex?,when i have sex it really hurts to the point that i cant even walk from it ,it feels like a knife even after i stop having sex ,it would hurt for two days sometimes more .it would always hurt on the left side more.
Symptoms:  My stomach hurts when i have sex ,sometimes i cant even walk its so painful
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Pain at intercourse could be due to local factors like a fibroid at the cervix, small o s, vaginal growth, dry vagina, Bartholin cyst, friction at sex, cervical growth, polyps and stenosis. Kindly consult a Gynecologist for an examination to rule out above causes and get it treated accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards