Pain while intercourse

Patient : I am 24 yr old male and having problem in penis from almost 1 yr. One yr ago I went to one doctor because my foreskin was very tight and I wasn't able to stretch it and I had a lot of pain when I used to get erection for about 1 week. One day I was having some white liquid kinda stuff coming out from inner foreskin. After that liquid came out then i got little relief from erection pain and went to doctor on that day. Doctor gave me some cream to apply on it and some medicines to eat. Then after few days I was able to stretch my foreskin back. But it still used to hurt little. I went to doctor again but nothing helped. Now I am having problem while intercourse. When I get erection my inner foreskin doesn't open which hurts while intercourse and when I try to open the inner foreskin when I am not having the erection then front of penis ( glans) bend and meatus blocks. And I am having one small cut in the back of glans at one nerve joining the glans from back. I am having few small pimples kinda thing on corona also. I went to one other doctor and he didn't even listen my problem and just said to get circumcision. So tell me what should I do?
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon