Pain while urinating after unprotected anal sex

Patient

Q: I recently had unprotected anal sex woth my pregnant girlfreind! Since then i have had pain in the tip of my penis whilst urinating! There is no itching or swelling anywhere although just to the side of mypubc hair area near the crease of the top of my quadriceps it hirts when i pish down! One side there is a slight lump the other sode just hurts a little bit! I do not have a fever flu symptoms sore throat any sores or anything! I dont feel the urge to
Urinate anymore than i normally do! The pain is just whilst the urine is being pushed out of my penis! I have been to the doctors and urinated in a pot an they put somesort of little probe in there to see if my urine contained any sort of infectionand there was mo infection present in my urine! What else could this be?

Doctor