Painful Bumps Allergy or Something Worse

Patient : I have bumps appearing all over the back of my head, one by my ear, and now my neck. Went to doctor and she said she has no idea what they are and waiting for Lymes disease test to rule that out. Experiencing brain fog, side pain, dizziness prior to these rock hard lumps. I have had two lumps before that never went away on my neck and left side of scalp and assumed they were cysts (painless). New bumps are horribly painful. I was taking herb remedies from a healer and stopped them thinking maybe its an allergic reaction or something. Worried its an infection of some kind? Cant afford a dentist right now I thought maybe its a tooth infection spreading? Will this kill me or is it something I can put off or fix? I am a mother who has a two year old to take care of so I worry, I need to be healthy to keep up with her busy schedule! My ears also hurt and head aches but I try to ignore them as much as I can. Doctor did not help much at all. I wont take pain medication (yes one of those people) but am considering advil tonight because my head is throbbing- these bumps are tender hard and keep popping up. I also feel new ones coming in under my chin as I type this! Please help with any advice I do not wish to go to the ER as it is an hour away. Thank you.
Symptoms:  Painful, bumps, earache, headache, dizziness, nausea
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you have contracted a bacterial infection which is causing all these sy mptoms you are experiencing. This infection could also be compounded by the fact that you been taking herbal supplements to which may be having an allergic reaction to. For this reason, we would like you to promptly go to your nearest emergency department for evaluation. You may need to start IV antibiotics and be treated with medication to control the symptoms of your allergy. Please seek medical attention immediately. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com