Painful bumps on vagina

Q: I've had some itching around my genital area, just from chafing from my underwear, but I now have hard bumps covered with lace like white skin on one side of my vagina. They hurt and there are 5 or 6 of them. It's painful to sit down. Could this come from the chafing or itching in my sleep? Both my boyfriend and I were tested for stds after our most recent partners before each other before any sexual contact. I'm really nervous that I could have given myself an infection from breaking the skin.

Symptoms:  Small, hard bumps on one side of my vagina, painful, hard to sit.