Painful Cramping and Nausea

Patient : I had a baby 3 months ago, I have had one normal period since then beginning July 29th. When I went in for my 6 week checkup they diagnosed me with postpartum endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disease and I was treated with a shot of penicillin in the hip, and two different antibiotics. I have felt fine since then up until about a week and a half ago. Since then I have had severe cramping and nausea daily, no fever, no other recognizable other symptoms. Several pregnancy tests have all came up negative, most recent one taken today. UTI test also was negative. My period for this month is now late as well. I have been tracking my fertility by chart as well, and there was one time in my supposed "fertile window" when my husband came in me as well. My appointment for my gynecologist is still a long ways out. I am just hoping to get a clue as to what might be wrong with me. Thanks.
Symptoms:  Persistent painful cramping, persistent nausea, period late