Painful lump after shoulder injury

Q: 3 nights ago I hit the top of my left shoulder very hard on a dresser while cleaning. At the time of injury it was extremely painful. The next morning I had a bruise, some swelling and a knot /lump about the size of a small egg. It also began to hurt with both constant soreness as well as sharp spasm pains that radiated from the knot/lump. The swelling and pain are just as bad now as an hour after the injury--in fact they might be more. When I try to feel to compare both shoulders, the left (injured shoulder ) seems to be leaning forward more than the left. Although it hurt really bad, I didn't think I hit it this bad. I just don't know what to do to get it feeling normal and pain free.

Symptoms:  Swelling, lump at injury, bruise, pain radiating down arm to ring finger and pinky . (This radiating pain is coming directly from the lump)