Painful Lump In My Armpit

Patient : I noticed a painful lump on my armpit. an d it had a blackhead on it i think so i pulled that off and sqeezed it.. an thick white stuff came out follewed by blood it really hurts do you know what this could be?
Doctor :   This could be a cyst, possibly formed due to blockage of the sebaceous gland in the armpit. Pain associated with the lum p may be due to presence of infection along with the blockage. Squeezing out the infected material may not help, instead may lead to the spread of infection to the surrounding areas. You need to see your family doctor for antibiotics and antiseptic cleaning or dressing of the area.