Painful lumps inside uper outer thigh I have large

Patient : Painful lumps inside uper outer thigh. I have large and and smaller lumps inside my thighs. Outer part. They are painful to press. I have spinal stenosis and sciatica, can this be the cause?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. There are no known lumps that can develop due to spinal stenosis and sciatica. The prob able causes of the painful lumps on the thighs can be due to multiple abscesses. Please check you blood sugar. You may please consult a Doctor / General Surgeon for clinical evaluation, examination, FNAC and further treatment as may be needed.