Painful poops

Patient

Q: Why does my poops feel sharp when i go to the toilet?
I have quite large poops for some reason even though i dont eat that much. They are never soft always hard also.

Doctor

Q: Hi. I have been having chest pain and pressure. After taking Tamil for two days I noticed I had a butterfly feeling i...

Q: I am a 22 year old female. I first noticed a solid bony lump on the back of my head when I was 16. A while after anot...

Q: Hello, About a month ago I started to feel something on the right side of my neck/throat when swallowing. See pictu...

Q: 21 male When I lift my heel to walk I get a sharp pain near the centre of the underside of my left foot. No visible...

Q: I am traveling to Australia then Southeast Asia for 6 months and I was meant to get my rabbies jab which is a course ...

218

173

138

98