Painful sex and no pleasurable feelings during sex.

Q: Hello Doctors,
So this may be kind of a long story but I will try to make it short. (Also, it might be a little graphic but hey you are all doctors so who cares!) Anyway, I was married in March of this year so like 8 and half months ago and I have been having a lot of different problems and things. The first is that I was never able to wear a tampon before I was married so when I went in to see an OB GYN he stretched me out just with his fingers so I was able to fit one in and so sex wouldn't be horribly painful for me the first time. He did that back in February. So then I was married in March and things went pretty well for the first little while. I stopped hurting after a while but the problem was I wasn't feeling anything at all in the way of pleasure. I definitely felt pain but it wasn't pain that I was feeling I felt nothing. I asked a nurse about it in April but she said that I just needed more lube and not all girls have orgasms and that we were hard to figure out sexually. And I know that girls don't always have orgasms and they are not as easy as guys are to get them excited but it's not even orgasms it's anything. Like, I don't feel any sort of pleasure. And every girl that I have talked to about this said that I should feel at least some pleasure. My husband and I have tried EVERYTHING I swear. We have a million books about it and we have done SOOO much to try and get me to feel something but I won't. Some say that is just the way I will be forever and some say it's hormones and some say it's a mental thing that is keeping me from feeling anything.
So that is my first question I guess is is that normal to not feel anything and to just feel pain or is something up with my body? But there is also another part to this question. So along with the only feeling pain and not pleasure for the first few months of marriage it didn't hurt at all when we had sex and he would "finish" or I guess "cum" inside me. That lasted till about July and then I started feeling horrible pain again when we would have sex. It was like burning and sore and it just hurt really bad. I called a doctor and they said it was a yeast infection so I did the necessary steps to stop it. But then my sister said that I could possible be allergic to his sperm. So after I finished the medicine for my yeast infection (if I even had one) we tried having sex again but we tried it with him coming inside me and him not coming inside me. When he would finish inside it burned and hurt for up to 2 hours. But at that time when he didn't finish inside me it didn't hurt at all. So I just came to my conclusion that I was allergic to his sperm which I have heard can happen. So we started using condoms and the pull out method. I guess my question is is if I can actual be allergic to sperm and what I can do to help that? Also, lately it has been hurting every time again even though I get no sperm inside me so I am still not sure what is actually wrong with me and if I am still not big enough for him (we for sure use enough lube but I never get wet on my own because I don't think I actually get turned on because I don't feel any pleasure).
Also, (SORRY I HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS!) my clitoris is REALLY sensitive and hurts ALL the time and even sometimes when I am just wearing pants and it rubs the wrong way. So in total here are my questions. Is it normal that I don't feel any pleasure or is something wrong with me and is there a way (other than all the usual ways) that I can achieve orgasm? Also, can I be allergic to sperm and what I can do to help that? And why does it still hurt to have sex even when he is not cumming inside and how come my clit is still so sensitive. Thank you soooooo much for your time and your help! I know this is really, really long. I am in desperate need of some help.

Symptoms:  Burning and almost itchy feeling of the vagina after sex. Painful and very sensitive clitoris. No pleasure during sexual intercourse. Extreme pain after having sperm inside me.